The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#21 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 11:43:02 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Did no one mention djinn in book 1? I sort of thought someone had talked about them. There was no djinn character though that you met.

Djinn are not easy to spot, they don't look like demons and believe it or not, they generally have legs and not just smoke under their belts.

So not many people know about them. The djinn like it that way, for a lot of reasons that you can probably imagine. And those that do know about djinn, like keeping them a secret.

Djinn are beings of Air and Fire, Demons are mostly Earth and Fire (sort of, it's not an exact affinity)

Offline Rosver  
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:58:13 PM(UTC)
Rosver

Groups: Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
So no Djinns. Oh well.
Offline Tizzy  
#23 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:20:54 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Not in volume I.

:)

But then there are no avatars in Volume I either.

All bets are off for volume II.

Offline Rosver  
#24 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 1:34:16 AM(UTC)
Rosver

Groups: Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Well, we are waiting. Well, I'm up to other projects these days so I have things to occupy my mind. Also been rereading the first book.
Offline Rosver  
#25 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 1:35:43 AM(UTC)
Rosver

Well, we are waiting. Well, I'm up to other projects these days so I have things to occupy my mind. Also been rereading the first book.
Offline Korwin  
#26 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 9:17:16 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Being able to read it!
Offline Rosver  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 3:17:34 AM(UTC)
Rosver

That is a great come back Korwin. Yes we all are looking forward to reading it.
Offline Maou  
#28 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 11:15:24 PM(UTC)
Maou

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Do any aquatic demons exist?
Offline Tizzy  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:32:55 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

You mean like Aqua Demon Hunger Force?

Hmm. That is an interesting question. However the Abyss isn't known for having a lot of moisture...so they'd sort of be like fish flopping in a boat. :)

Now, there might however be demi-elementals from say from the demiplane of Mist or Steam

Oooohhh!!!!!!

Steamons! I like that idea a lot. Dancing
Offline Maou  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 3:09:28 AM(UTC)
Maou

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Going back to Tom possibly changing his demonic base forms, are they permanent or do they change with growth, like a shade that becomes a 2nd tier demon? Would it still be a shade or finally gain a corporeal form?

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2015 3:11:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tizzy  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:36:15 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm. Normally they would gain a proper form. I supposed they could revert back if they wanted, but I think they'd be a lot bigger shadows.

Remember they have to sort of squish into only 2 dimensions... :)

Actually not completely true, they are more like clouds of darkness, but sort of hard to see unless they are huddled in a corner where they look like a shadow. They don't like light at all.

They also aren't that talkative. They obey orders but don't say much...in fact, not sure I've heard one talk.

But don't go to sleep on top of one or they'll start sucking out your life energy.

They seem to lose that ability as an imp. But maybe if they change back to a shadow...except they wouldn't have the energy to change their shape.

You know, I've never given it that much thought, but when they mature into imps they sort of coalesce into an imp. Betting none of them would want to try going back to shadow for fear of getting stuck that way again. Now if they worked their way up much bigger to a greater demon or something, then they could shift back...but probably a LOT bigger surface area.