The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Icanrememberpito68decimalplaces  
#41 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 7:43:44 AM(UTC)
Icanrememberpito68decimalplaces

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Thanks, didn't see that I was a beta demon, however, i am around page 390 or so.
Offline The Author Guy  
#42 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 3:59:00 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Icanrememberpito68decimalplaces

I moved your last message to the Beta 2 General Impressions Topic in the Heavenly Host/Been There Read That forum to keep the discussion confidential.

Beta Demon FAQ is open to the public and I want to avoid any spoilders.
Offline Mikey  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:42:26 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Ping, just registered as a Homonym Demon.
Offline The Author Guy  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:52:18 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

You appear good to go by this point. I see your sidebar/stats show you as a HH Homonym Demon
Offline Aditya  
#45 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 8:08:38 PM(UTC)
Aditya

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I tried clicking on the link to become a beta demon but The hidden forum is still not showing up for me, if you get time could you please check if I can access the forums?

Angel I am a big fan! love your book.
Offline The Author Guy  
#46 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 9:21:49 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Super!

It was just the timing delay. I hurried the process, you should be able to see the extra forums now.

Go to the Heavenly Host |Latest Version forum and the main topic has a link to the latest version which is Beta 3!

T-A-G

Offline WRDNg  
#47 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:32:44 AM(UTC)
WRDNg

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I would love to try and become a beta demon if possible but I just joined and can't seem to verify my account by email. I sent a email to tizzy@astlan.net love to help with apostles.

gallandro
Offline Tizzy  
#48 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:43:16 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Got your email, waived my magic tail at the screen and you should be authorized.

Can you repost this in Countdown Beta; trying to keep everyone's "pre signup" in one place.

I could just create the Beta Group this week, but that would give people false hope.

T-A-G has been very lazy so far this month, he's doing something called "working for money" don't know what that means, everyone knows that money grows in caves under Mount Doom.

Dancing
Offline Geiger Rat  
#49 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 5:49:57 AM(UTC)
Geiger Rat

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hey would love to become a beta Demon For The Apostles, but no verify email. really enjoyed the books so far thanks.
Offline Tizzy  
#50 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:50:58 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I have authoritated you, Geiger Rat!

BTW, I need to go to a very dark storage room to get some stuff, so dark even demon sight doesn't work that well.

Just curious but you don't by any chance glow in the dark do you? Most any wavelength will do. Just a nice healthy radioactive glow is all I need.

Thinking maybe you could just scurry along in front of me so I can see where I'm going.
Offline MommaGx3  
#51 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 8:16:32 PM(UTC)
MommaGx3

Here I am a mother of 3 little monkeys... one a self proclaimed demon king. I dunno where she gets that. Must have been a wild weekend I slept through. Anyway, my kindle is burning the midnight oil and I'm dredging the bottom of the barrel for zombie books and post apocalyptic adventures that I HAVENT already read. Getting pretty slim, so it's time to start reading my fav's over. I pop in here to see how much longer I MUST wait for book three and saw this thread. I am about to start reading book 1 and 2 again, so I'll probably be done with them next week. I would LOVE, LOVE Loooooove to spend some quality time in Astlan. Could I pretty please with sugar, honey and ice cubes be a beta demon too?

I know such simple bribery would never sway anyone... but I had to try :)
Mother of 3 little demon monkeys.... well, not so little anymore. *sniff* *sniff*
Offline Tizzy  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:40:17 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

I am very pleased that you decided to have monkeys instead of human children. I think it's a very wise decision.

The problem with human children is that many of them grow up to be wizards who enslave demons.

On the other hand, monkeys grow up to be great martial artists, like my friend the Monkey King!

Monkey King
Offline Iume  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:40:47 AM(UTC)
Iume

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
The mention of the monkey king brings up an interesting theme. On Astlan we've heard of gods that left Midgard from Scandinavian, Greek, Roman, and Egyptian regions. No mention of figures from other places. Did the gods of China or India ever come to the Astlantian (right term?) localverse? What about those of Mayan or Incan empires?
Offline Tizzy  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:23:24 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

In my opinion there are simply too many gods.

We haven't even touched on the gods of other races other than of course Phaestus and Nét (Aodh's boss)

However, more to the point, for the last several thousand years, the Etonians have been working on eliminating a lot of other human gods, e.g. the Nyjyr Ennead.
We also haven't seen a lot of the gods that are native to Norelon, the Narveson. They never had a large presence on Earth. They were there at one point, but were wiped out.

On Astlan, some of those you mention are here in smaller groups, still. They are also around on other worlds in the localverse
Offline Mikey  
#55 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:24:30 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
In my opinion there are simply too many gods.

Offline Tizzy  
#56 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 5:06:42 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I want whatever they're putting in the communion wine in that church!

Wooh hooh! What a trip; and largely accurate!
Offline The Author Guy  
#57 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:44:38 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Apostles of Doom Beta Demon Link

You should be redirected to the home page and see a message that you are a beta demon.

You will not, however, see the forum topics immediately, this has to sync and can take an hour or three. I will be periodically manually syncing it as well.
Offline DarkWolf  
#58 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 6:39:53 PM(UTC)
DarkWolf

I'm one of those hotmail users that didn't get the verification email so I don't think I can sign up for being a beta demon even though I really want to. Any help is appreciated :)
Offline Tizzy  
#59 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 7:00:17 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

You have been double zapped, you should be good to go!

Tizzy
Offline DarkWolf  
#60 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:12:05 AM(UTC)
DarkWolf

Thank you :)