The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
7 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline scweeb  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 1:23:46 PM(UTC)
scweeb

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Unverified Users

Just checking if there are any beta sign ups? Also are you on patreon? If you are I would like to support another amazing writer!
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 7:06:13 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
T-A-G is behind schedule...hoping for first beta this summer.

Interestingly, you are the third person in the last week (and ever) to ask about Patreon. He is not there yet, but thinking about it.
Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 10:51:08 PM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I might be interested in that, although i've never used Patreon before, does Abyssia have A demon equivalent?
Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 1:45:05 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

We just have normal/traditional patreons that support demonic artists and protect them from other powerful demons.

One big advantage demons have is that we don't need to eat, unlike weak kneed humans like T-A-G, and if you don't mind being rural, housing is cheap, just find an empty cave! Of course, internet connections and electricity are a bit pricey, particularly if you live in a cave...
Offline Rakshasa  
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 10:47:43 PM(UTC)
Rakshasa

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am forced to admit that my addiction to food is the only reason I feel the need to make money. Unfortunately, I've yet to determine a way to kick that particular habit. Not entirely sure if being sent to the Abyss is actually worth kicking the need for food.
Offline Tizzy  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:44:21 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

It is totally worth it if you get to hang with me!

Dancing
Offline Ben  
#7 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 5:34:38 PM(UTC)
Ben

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi just doing my periodic check-in to see if there's an ETA for Doom's day beta.

Can't wait x x x
Offline Korwin  
#8 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 11:15:40 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
me too
Offline Grant  
#9 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 12:48:55 PM(UTC)
Grant

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

And me
Offline GameGraphix  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2018 12:06:35 AM(UTC)
GameGraphix

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 23 post(s)
ditto
Offline Fenrikjames  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:00:10 AM(UTC)
Fenrikjames

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Somebody told me that there was gonna be cookies and glarg?
Offline Tizzy  
#12 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:38:08 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Definitely!

Absolutely!

What a fine idea!

For dinner!

Right now!

Bye Bye!

Offline JMX  
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:23:23 PM(UTC)
JMX

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Maybe I should reread the other books while I wait.
Offline Tizzy  
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:34:01 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Yes, T-A-G has been doing that himself!

Actually, he found that filling in details for really minor characters for X-Ray led him to sections he'd nearly forgotten about, so there was quite a bit of random acts of rereading going on.

Of course the problem with that, is then he finds still more errors. In particular horrible misspellings of lesser characters that show up a few times, but aren't famous enough to remember proper spelling all the time.

Correcting errors is a fraught proposition because there are two mainline versions Dead Tree and Kindle and both and both are formatted quite differently and if not done properly the book gets hung up and doesn't show up properly. So you basically have to fix them twice per book.

Of course, if you fix them too much then they get out of sync with the audio...

Offline michael2inoz  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:52:30 PM(UTC)
michael2inoz

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

checking about beta demon registration for Doom day ,
Offline Tizzy  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:08:29 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

T-A-G is still behind schedule....sheesh.

If he would just stop this day job thing and go hungry for 6 plus months, he'd be done already. He did that before, taking 6-9 months off and just not eating and sleeping on the street, but...apparently he doesn't want to do that anymore. Talk about lazy!

He says he doesn't like writing in snow drifts during subzero temperatures! Makes his fingers numb on the keyboard. Whine Whine Whine.

Although now that I think about it, he never was on the street, and he never lost any weight. Hmm. Wonder if he's lying to me? You'd think not eating for 6 to 9 months, as a human, he'd lose some weight. But he's as fat as ever. Hmmm. I wonder if he's a demon? He doesn't smell like buttah. More like garlic....

Well, at least he's not a vampire...

I will go bug him some more!

Offline Ben  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 5:24:53 PM(UTC)
Ben

My phone died and couldn't remember log in stuff so I've had to make a new account grrr! Can you please re-sign me up to the betas, ta.

How are things coming?

Hope you are well x
Offline Tizzy  
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:24:50 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

What if I just reset the pwd on your old account so you have your history and rank?

Also each Beta sign up is new/different, so the main reason for adding a new account to the old/dead betas is if you want to go back and look up issues from them.

Which is fine, we can do that, but I'm thinking just resetting your old pwd would be best so you keep your demonic rank etc.

Was the old account the same email address, just different name? Because if so, when I reset, you should auto send you a link to original email.

If you want to use a newer email, I can update the old account with newer email.
Offline Ben  
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:31:12 AM(UTC)
Ben

Yes I think the old account should be same email address. I couldn't remember my log in name or password and when I put email address in to reset it I never got an email so just gave up and did new one. If you can give me the ability to access the old one that'd be great.

How are the books coming along?
Offline Tizzy  
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:10:27 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

T-A-G continues to be ridiculously slow in writing, whining about needing this "day job" to eat and put shelter over his head, oh, and get this "sleep"

I have had numerous petitions to slip him a cookie and have Gastrope' or Vaselle summon him to Astlan so he wouldn't need to eat and could write 20 hours per day.

However, as I've pointed out, in the Abyss, we only have AOL dialup (It is a place of torture after all). So that makes uploading the books and all the various interactions with the artist/editor etc very difficult and slow. Plus he uses something called Google and Wikipedia a lot, and those can be very slow down here.

Checking in on your old account.

Tizzy