The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
12 Pages«<45678>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Konicomi  
#101 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 11:17:31 AM(UTC)
Konicomi

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Couldn't there be some in the river styx? Maybe some brain sucking ones due to the memory loss properties? Brain sucking D'ellyfish sound a bit scary im glad i would never swim in the styx myself i have thrown a few demons in for a bit of fun but they never remember what happened so no telling whats actually in there.
Offline Tizzy  
#102 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 10:05:15 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hmm, good point, there certainly could be.

However, I don't seem to recall seeing any when I've gone swimming...

Hmm, odd, I definitely remember wanting to go swimming there, but don't actually remember ever doing so...I am sure I must have at some point...that's weird.
Offline MotoMage  
#103 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 6:35:42 AM(UTC)
MotoMage

Groups: Registered, Unverified Users

For fear of sounding like a broken record I have to ask again is there any plans to come out with any of your new books the first quarter of this new year?
Offline Tizzy  
#104 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 5:10:10 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

T-A-G had been hoping to hit year end and a Q1 release.

However, he got slammed in late Q3 with his day job(s) and was putting in 80 hour weeks and so got no writing done in Q4.

That should be easing up this month and he hopes to get back to writing by mid month, so we are maybe a quarter behind, shooting for OOA release late Q2.

Offline Mikey  
#105 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 10:38:51 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Offline ziipoo  
#106 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 10:10:32 AM(UTC)
ziipoo

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

The forums and posts have been silent as Tom's love-life. We got any updates about book 4? Latest update said something about Q2 2020. Not looking for confirmation that it is coming out, just want to know if TAG is still alive, well and writing!

Also Tizzy WHAT DID YOU DO IN CHINA DURING YOU'R VISIT TO ONE OF THE EARTHS???????
Offline Tizzy  
#107 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 1:45:48 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Well T-A-G finally started writing and then got surrounded by invisible lizards and is now trying to figure out how to deal with them. He had forgotten that they could turn invisible when needed, then he realized it was needed, and now, that sort of put a wrench in the plot since now the protagonists can't see them.

And I mean that writively speaking. While that gave him pause, his evil day job came back with a vengeance and pulled him away again.

I am going to try to get him back to writing in this weekend.

Which trip to China? Been there several times. I've got a buddy that hangs out there, a lot, he likes to take long journeys, usually to the west. Last I saw him he was looking for some scrolls written by some bald fat guy that sat around all day making humming noises.

Humans are so weird.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 13, 2020 1:46:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.
Yoroshiku Sanzuke on 6/1/2020(UTC)
Offline Grant  
#108 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2020 9:04:27 PM(UTC)
Grant

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Any new information on how book 4 is coming along?
Offline Tizzy  
#109 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 11:40:57 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hi,

No seriously new information yet. T-A-G has had another setback, in that the place where this website and many more are hosted is going bankrupt and he's now scrambling to move himself and clients to a new home by July 15th. It's about 40 Virtual Machines and about 20 Terabytes of data...and the requirements are not trivial to spin up elsewhere quickly.

However, I should note, that before that interruption, he's been slowing working on a new version of this website and the forum at www.astlan.org

It's not ready, it got interrupted by this Cloudpocalypse/Crisis on Infinite VM's

Content and the posts are all technically there, but there are lots of formatting issues to work through and clean up and that just takes time.

I do advise against posting here because all previous posts have now been ported and I'm not sure about porting new stuff, since he hired someone to do the other ports. The new site was supposed to be ready about now, but for this current incident.

T-A-G was working on the new site because he needs everything good for the next beta session, for OOA, which was going to start in August, but now looks like maybe October or later considering a number of issues surround this Incident and customer fallout.

Tizzy
Offline George  
#110 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 12:06:26 AM(UTC)
George

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I hope T-A-G is doing well, stay safe, and prosper.
Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#111 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 2:27:59 AM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Status update on everything?
Offline Tizzy  
#112 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 5:53:34 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Sorry for delay, everything is still on hold due to the Cloudpacolypse and T-A-G's insistence on doing his "day job"

Offline Grant  
#113 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 9:32:24 AM(UTC)
Grant

i miss when T-A-G was tizzy's devoted slave this "day job" thing that he uses to hide from tizzy's reach must have some truly powerful demons running it to keep him away from what is his destiny of feeding us absolutely fantastic reading material
Offline Fool  
#114 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2020 4:22:40 AM(UTC)
Fool

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

*Cough Cough*

Wow its been 6 years since this little bit of the forum has seen anyone. By Lord Tommus's balls its a tad dusty in here!

Oh lets see, guess its up to me to get this bit of the forum up and running again.

Ahem...

So seeing as our little pocket dimension of a forum is back, I assume book 4 will be late. I suspect that between the crone-in-a-visus XIX and the herculean task of reestablishing a pocket dimension, that T-A-G has been well and truly exhausted?

If so, I truly hope for a speedy recovery...... and hopefully I minor hint at the progress of book 4?

*mumble* hope I'm not being too annoying...

Any-hoo, while T-A-G or tizzy figures that out. I think I'll clean this bit of the forum up a bit.

Edited by user Thursday, August 20, 2020 4:25:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling and grammar

... Yes I'm a wee bit foolish but thats no reason, to not treat me like one...

Offline Lodrik  
#115 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2020 3:37:58 AM(UTC)
Lodrik

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Fool Go to Quoted Post
Wow its been 6 years since this little bit of the forum has seen anyone. By Lord Tommus's balls its a tad dusty in here!

has to be serve brain-damage, the last post was about two days old when he made a fool of himself...
Offline Tizzy  
#116 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2020 5:58:52 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I don't think anyone has noticed, but the books stopped coming as soon as a certain Arch-Demon took over a good chunk of your planet.

Coincidence?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

I do know T-A-G wigs out when people from his books show up in his world. He's very NIMBY.

He keeps telling me to get out of his backyard, so that's why I hang out in his bedroom hovering over his bed while he sleeps.

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#117 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 3:32:15 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
A perfectly acceptable place to be, in my opinion.

...under the bed is a good place, too.
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Fool  
#118 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2020 3:34:19 AM(UTC)
Fool

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Lodrik Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Fool Go to Quoted Post

has to be serve brain-damage, the last post was about two days old when he made a fool of himself...

Ah, my apologies. But the last date I saw was some listing going on 6 years ago. (Obviously some interplaner web fuckery caused by the website being updated)

So no need to be crass.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 8, 2020 3:35:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling and grammar

... Yes I'm a wee bit foolish but thats no reason, to not treat me like one...

Offline Tizzy  
#119 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 9:55:09 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I think the 6 years might be since book 1 or book 2? They had been coming out about every 18 months.

What I remember was that I took T-A-G to the Courts for the Bon Voyage-Inauguration Party, to celebrate a certain ArchDemon's departure for your world...I tell you--you won't believe the size of the crowd!---YUGE--it's like everyone in the Abyss was there to celebrate his leaving...obviously he was very (UN) popular, what with those damn birds of his that he kept sending around the city announcing his every freaking thought--ugh. Luckily for him, he can only think in 140 CAW-acters at a time...

So that gave T-A-G a pretty bad hangover and he suddenly fell into an Internet Hole reading the exploits of said ArchDemon and lost the will to write, he just stared at his monitors in horror or curled up into a fetal ball and slept. Very annoying.

And then...he got busy "working" a term which as far as I can see means about the same in terms of getting things written.

And then excuse after excuse after excuse...

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#120 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:07:27 AM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Meh, the Archdemon can't be any worse than the people you already have running the place, right? I mean, I heard those seniors...sentaurs...sinators whatever they're called, are "career politicians", which I hear are just legal prostitutes.

Frankly I don't know why a lot of the Earth's bother to make prostitution illegal. We ALL sell ourselves for money...just not for sex. Not that I know what mammalian sex is like, being a gelatinous cube, but I've seen Things...on the Intertubes. It's actually kind of disquieting.

I've seen videos of your carnas races. Why don't your sinators put those cool patches of the people that pay them on their clothes, like the carnas drivers do? Is it a Taboo or something? Think
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"