The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Sorris  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 8:46:18 PM(UTC)
Sorris

Groups: Registered, Unverified Users

Anyone beginning to get the feeling that Tizzy maybe Concodenax? Just getting this really sneaky suspicion.
Offline Puck  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 1:10:16 AM(UTC)
Puck

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Offline Tizzy  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 4:46:17 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
I really have to wonder why everyone is so focused on this concordenax thing.

I am just mild mannered, friendly Tizzy. No more, no less.

You guys are starting to sound as paranoid as wizards. Angel
Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 3:08:36 AM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Not sure about that Tizzy. You throw out too many 'Flags' and hints for me to believe your self-affirmed tertiary character status or any kind of innocence regarding the plot on that front, I mean, especially the big reveal regarding a certain book we're - and by we i mean us privy to such knowledge ;) - openly admitted to being yours and quite possibly be more important than some simple McGuffin containing your errant ramblings and cooking recipes :P
Offline Tizzy  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 5:21:49 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

But you see how crazy wizards are? All this fuss over a simple recipe book? I'm a good cook, but no Julia Child!

I am probably going to have to locate that book, I am thinking I'll be able to get a lot of sales in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Amsterdam and other more enlightened places.
Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 6:24:01 PM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Don't forget about California Dancing
Offline Korwin  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:47:12 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
While I don't really think Tizzy is the Concordant-guy, I do think he is more than a simple Con-demon...
Offline Wylan of Oorstemoth  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:34:24 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

He is a conniving con-artist full of considerable crapola!

I can attest that the High Council has approbated his apprehension, arraignment and arrest!

The High Justice of Oorstemoth shall be meted out by the members of the most meritoriously magnificent and momentous judicial movement known to man! The Journey of the Inferno!

We shall impose Order upon the Abyss!
Offline Puck  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:43:44 PM(UTC)
Puck

I hope you guys eat one of Toms lightning storms and crash land in a volcano and have your ship repurposed by 40k Orks while your bodies are thrown in the dungeons and your souls eternally tormented to feed the mana loop of Mount Doom.

:I

lawyers.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:07:55 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Please be advised that I have taken screen shots of your post and of your profile.

I am submitting them to the High Oorstemothian Extra-Dimensional Magistrate as evidence of you plotting to harm Oorstemothian property and interfere with the prosecution of the law.

Once we have High Justified Tom and his cohorts, you will be the next to be visited by the Inferno! You will be persecuted to the full legal limit of the law!

Offline Puck  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:06:11 PM(UTC)
Puck

I see no evidence of any plot. Or any intent to interfere with law. Until such as you can persecute for hopes and dreams I refute your authority!

Besides, what makes you think your leaving the Abyss >_>
Offline Korwin  
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:14:17 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Originally Posted by: Puck Go to Quoted Post
I hope you guys eat one of Toms lightning storms and crash land in a volcano and have your ship repurposed by 40k Orks while your bodies are thrown in the dungeons and your souls eternally tormented to feed the mana loop of Mount Doom.

:I

lawyers.

I'll join your criminal conspiracy.

Originally Posted by: Wylan of Oorstemoth Go to Quoted Post
Please be advised that I have taken screen shots of your post and of your profile.

I am submitting them to the High Oorstemothian Extra-Dimensional Magistrate as evidence of you plotting to harm Oorstemothian property and interfere with the prosecution of the law.

Once we have High Justified Tom and his cohorts, you will be the next to be visited by the Inferno! You will be persecuted to the full legal limit of the law!

For the free taxi ride.

#13 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:52:17 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Hah! Korwin has confirmed that you have combined as crazed criminal conspirators concerned only with conducting cross-world chaos cruelly conceived to crudely confound our commanding chivalric clout constructed from conscripted counselors and conservators of LAW!

The Inferno shall sack the entire Abyss and return in triumph.

However, we have yet to leave. Perhaps we can come to your world first, apprehend you villains and bring you with us. We can use some cannon fodder when the foul demons attack!

Offline Puck  
#14 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 1:35:21 AM(UTC)
Puck

Bring it :I
Offline Korwin  
#15 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 6:26:46 AM(UTC)
Korwin

However, we have yet to leave. Perhaps we can come to your world first, apprehend you villains and bring you with us. We can use some cannon fodder when the foul demons attack!
Yes, please come here first. For some reason I don't think my Taxi will ever get here otherwise.

But I must apologize for the above slander, you are obviously not operating an Taxi Service but an cruising service. I hope there is an all inclusive option in your terms.

Offline Tizzy  
#16 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 4:44:18 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Have you considered trying D'Uber?

You use your magic mirror to contact a D'Uber, which is a D'Warg all saddled up and ready to go.

However, I must warn you, when you get to your destination? Be sure to tip the D'Warg otherwise it will probably eat you.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 9:36:10 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

It will not be necessary to use D'Uber to send your surly sanctimoniously sacrilegious scurrilous selves to our superior sequestration system!

Your vile insinuations have incriminated you and the Inferno will imminently intervene to indict and inter you ignobly incorrigible individuals!

To expedite this endeavor, you are entreated to enter into an email your street address, city, country, planet and universe and direct it to my forum address.

Thank you for your cooperation in your incarceration!

Wylan Wylfred Wyntyrford, Field Protectator of Oorstemoth.
Offline Puck  
#18 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 12:05:08 AM(UTC)
Puck

It will not be necessary to use D'Uber to send your surly sanctimoniously sacrilegious scurrilous selves to our superior sequestration system!

Your vile insinuations have incriminated you and the Inferno will imminently intervene to indict and inter you ignobly incorrigible individuals!

To expedite this endeavor, you are entreated to enter into an email your street address, city, country, planet and universe and direct it to my forum address.

Thank you for your cooperation in your incarceration!

Wylan Wylfred Wyntyrford, Field Protectator of Oorstemoth.

You serve in flight meals right? I'm allergic to everything but lobster : I
Offline Tizzy  
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 3:49:00 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I don't know about his flaming ship or whatever it is, but with D'Uber, YOU are the inflight meal!
Offline Anskier  
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:22:05 AM(UTC)
Anskier

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tizzy is clearly more then he appears.

A number of people have indeed suggested he may be the Concodenax in disguise, it is a fairly popular theory.

I also saw another theory in a different thread that I liked, that Tizzy was in fact the trickster god Loki.