The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mikey  
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 2:21:19 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post

If you ask me, it's a bit simplistic and Hollywood dumbed down in terms of how the multiverse works, but still better than those parody documentaries like "Cosmos"

UserPostedImage
Offline Tizzy  
#22 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 9:34:26 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
That's how it should work, but in my experience gods don't like getting their hands dirty and so have their avatars duke it out.

Benjamin Clark  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:12:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

To the best ability of Astlanian sages to determine, there is or was, one supreme demon over all. Apparently, however, this unnamed being, known only as Demon Father, or the Concordenax, has been gone/dead/missing/out of the picture for the last millennium

Originally Posted by: Zeravar Go to Quoted Post
We keep hearing about how the Concordenax disappeared all these many years ago. Will he come into play? And has anyone else noticed that Tizzy has been around long enough to have met literally EVERYONE in the Abyss? There's also the fact that he instantly knows when a newbie has come into the Abyss. This seems, to me at least, that Tizzy is the Concordenax and either doesn't realize it, has forgotten, or is hiding it.

Originally Posted by: Bradyman Go to Quoted Post
Tizzy has been around for almost forever, and has presumably been annoying people for at least that long. My thought is that the Concordenax got fed up with him and killed him and tried to devour his soul. Tizzy then somehow possessed him. When the concept of devouring souls came up, Tom was told that the victim can sometimes fight back and even take over, or worse. So Tizzy is almost two full demons, which could explain his appearance, insanity, use of powers he claims not to have, and the many historical instances of someone named Tisdale ( or a derivative) saving the day, among other things. The demon weed could help his multiple personality issues.

Anyway, I've had this discussion before in the forums.I do not look anything like that leathery hided old square--the Concordenax.Is my hide leathery and brown?

The Concordenax has a LOT of fiber...I mean an awful lot of fiber...

Originally Posted by: Lyndrek Go to Quoted Post
Concordenax is the name of Tizzy's journal. Anything Tizzy writes in the book becomes the truth.

I'm sure we will find out that Tizzy is the actually the first demon, Most powerful and god among demons. He's crazy because he hasn't done a reincarnation cycle like the other gods do (I mean who would greet new demons if Tizzy is the only one who can sense them?! He's got responsibilities! You would crack too if you couldn't really sleep and refresh after hundreds of thousands of years. A brain can only hold so much information.)

Originally Posted by: Bradyman Go to Quoted Post
I'm pretty sure that the Concordenax is a person, since it is mentioned at at least one point that only a few demons were left that had seen him.
Tizzy's notebook is just his notebook. It doesn't make stuff true, he just writes what happens and what he plans. Prophecies require a deity to make them happen. For the book to be able to make stuff happen, someone else would have to help it, which defeats the purpose of the book doing it.

After combing through the current posts, I am ready to share my theory. Before I do so, I must remind everyone that Hephaestus not to take the origin story of a God at face value. With that said, my theory is thus;

Tizzy is indeed the God of the Abyss, but he is not the Concordenax. The God of demons is the Demon Father, and the Concordenax is just as Tizzy says, his journal. I say this because Tizzy as far as we can technically tell, has never lied to anyone, only spoken truths in vague ways, or told wrong truths, such as saying Rupert is Tom's son when he knows he isn't (unless some weird Phoenix Cycle stuff happened that'll get explained later but that's a different post). Therefore when he says he is not the Concordenax, he is telling the truth, because he's the Concordenax's owner, the Demon Father. Whether he is the original Demon Father though is unclear, as Bradyman said Tizzy could have fought back in a "duel of souls"(?) and became the God. The other option is this; the Phoenix Cycle. This is the Demon Father reborn, his odd behavior coming from possibly millions of years of memories warping his personality to resemble insanity. This would also explain why he doesn't talk about his age, and the powers that he says he shouldn't have. Perhaps he chose this body (assuming all gods can shape change) of a lower fiend to throw people off. Therefore when he says he shouldn't have these powers, speaking as a fiend, he would be telling the truth.

Therefore, if the Concordenax is a journal of sorts that belongs to the Demon Father and Tizzy is said God, then that would make Tizzy's missing journal (possibly the one in Lenamare's possesion) the Concordenax.
Offline Tizzy  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:32:42 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hmmm, again not commenting on speculation that involves things I don't speculate about.

However, I must take exception to the fact that everyone, both on the forum and in the Abyss, keeps saying that I'm crazy.

Has it not occurred to anyone that I am sane and that it's the multiverse and its denizens that are crazy?
Benjamin Clark  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 4:22:02 PM(UTC)

I never said you were crazy Tizzy, just that you're a little odd. I wouldn't go so far as to say you're insane, just that you're personality can be mistaken for it. I'm sure if I were as old as you I'd be a little odd too.
Offline Tizzy  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:34:36 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Now I'm experiencing agism?

I can't seem to catch a break! Do you know how hard it is for demons to get a job? And then you throw in the age card?

And for your information, people who know such things assure me that I don't look a day over a million!

Benjamin Clark  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:45:51 AM(UTC)

My apologies Tizzy, as for how hard it is to get a job as a demon, was that in regards to willing jobs or unwilling. Cause those can be 2 very different answers.

Yes Tizzy, you're very pretty for your age.
Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:46:41 AM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Are you sure they weren't just being polite?
Offline Tizzy  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:09:48 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Originally Posted by: Zahn Corso Go to Quoted Post
My apologies Tizzy, as for how hard it is to get a job as a demon, was that in regards to willing jobs or unwilling. Cause those can be 2 very different answers.

Yes Tizzy, you're very pretty for your age.

Touchy as they say in France.

Paying job. Slave labor is all too common, I am talking about paying jobs so one can afford a cup of Denubian Choco-Coffee(TM) now and then.

Thank you! At last some love!
Offline Tizzy  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:11:30 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Originally Posted by: Dirk Flamberge Go to Quoted Post
Are you sure they weren't just being polite?

I think someone wants to get their name changed to Dirk Flambéed!
Offline Zeravar  
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:41:49 PM(UTC)
Zeravar

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Tizzy, I'd like to point out that you already have a job as Stash Master of Doom. I'll also mention that you have that job for as long as Doom stands and you live. And since everyone who wants to kill you mysteriously forgets everytime, I'm pretty sure you won't be dying of anything anytime soon. Besides, if you die, then we'll only have TAG to tell us the story.

Edit: You don't need a paying job either, what with all those gems and metals in Mount Doom.

Edited by user Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:45:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#32 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:05:58 PM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Exactly, i mean by all means take on obligations, but a job? really? why in the abyss would you want a job? especially if the Abyss is a realm of endless valuables, and you have access to realms in which to sell such things.
Offline Tizzy  
#33 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 2:50:15 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Well, I was sort of speaking about demonkind in general, but also, it's about the title.

However, I do like Stashmaster of Doom!

Hmm. Yes...

Offline Mikey  
#34 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:05:49 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Slave labor is all too common, I am talking about paying jobs so one can afford a cup of Denubian Choco-Coffee(TM) now and then.

UserPostedImage
Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#35 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 5:50:09 AM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Sounds like a Karma Factory to me, quite devious, actually.
Offline Cookied&Doomed  
#36 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:43:24 PM(UTC)
Cookied&Doomed

Groups: Registered, Unverified Users

I'm pretty sure that Tizzy is the Concordenax, we have seen plenty of evidence that he is hiding things. There is his, pipe, papers and stash that he can manifest, which as a fiend, he shouldn't be able to. There is the fact that he has been around an extremely long time and everyone in the Abyss knows him as well as Tiernon and others, and he has the unique ability to detect new arrivals. He has either prophetic knowledge of future events or is forcing things to happen as he has described, and prophecies require a deity to oversee it, and no god we have met was aware that Orcus/Tom would be reborn. He also has demonstrated massive powers such as killing the most accomplished mind reaver, ergo he has very strong animage powers.

Only Samuel and Lilith have claimed to see him, so Tizzy could have just shape-changed into his current form, which he could probably do, since he can manifest other things. Tizzy also responds strangely when the Concordenax is mentioned, by suddenly coughing or a foreshadowing comment. It has also been said that the Concordenax would have to be so old that he would be crazy and Tizzy is... Tizzy.
Offline Bradyman  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:34:31 AM(UTC)
Bradyman

All those reasons seem suspicious, but I bet Tizzy can come up with a hundred reasons to explain it all away, or just deny it.
Offline Tizzy  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 4:56:22 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Actually, I have already come up with those reasons if you search these forums for Concordenax.

But, I will repeat it again, those who have seen us in the same room together will agree that we look nothing alike.

For one thing, I am sort of mostly a lovely shade of putrescent green, the Concordenax is brownish to tannish. Ok, maybe a little yellowish, and whitish in places. Oh and blue....and black...and red....

Offline Korwin  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:19:49 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
But, I will repeat it again, those who have seen us in the same room together will agree that we look nothing alike.
Who was it again, who saw you both at the same time in the same room?

Offline Tizzy  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 3:53:31 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm, Think

Singkun and Loki for sure....

Oh, yeah, Orcus, of course, too bad he doesn't yet remember that, or he'd back me up!