The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:24:35 AM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Don't worry, Tizzy, we know you're not the Cord and Ax. I mean, who'd want to be the Car Jack anyway? Having to do all that evil overlording, demon-fathering, and angel-eating? Too much hassle. Much easier to smoke and eat cookies!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:25:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Cookied&Doomed  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:45:40 AM(UTC)
Cookied&Doomed

Groups: Registered, Unverified Users

At the risk of upsetting Tizzy, what, do you expect us to believe that? The only people we've met who say they've seen the Concordenax is Sammueal and Lilith, who aren't exactly trustworthy. Then Tizzy says that Sigkun and Loki would vouch for him, one of who is literally a trickster god and the other is as unhinged as Tizzy. Also, all you would need appear in the same room together is just any two beings capable of skin-walking and hiding their mana. Any sufficiently powerful being would be capable of that, and we know from multiple sources that demons can and do grow in power as they age, with Exador and his shadow servant, meaning Tizzy at over 50K (possibly nearly 100K) years old should be pretty powerful. And as the person who slew the most feared mind reaver and the Dark Apostle, we know he is powerful.

Quote:
“The Concordenax? That is a myth. I know of no one who has ever met this theoretical being.” “I am not so certain of that,” Nét told her. “This being would have to be the trickiest of all demon kind. He, or she, would be very easy to overlook.” -TAG

Edited by user Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:56:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Korwin  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 5:53:01 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
So the only living one is harder to get an straigth answer from than you?
Offline Tizzy  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:40:35 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Cookied& Go to Quoted Post
---meaning Tizzy at over 50K (possibly nearly 100K) years old should be pretty powerful. And as the person who slew the most feared mind reaver and the Dark Apostle, we know he is powerful.

Don't go putting me in no diapers! Angry I may not remember how old I am, but I'm not no babes in the wood 50K!

Doom/Tartarus is over 75K and that's a pretty recent development. As an FYI, I've noticed over the years, that most of these deity types generally Phoenix Cycle every 200 thousand years or so, generally speaking going over 250K is seen as gauche.

Or so, Phaestus claims. I don't know, since I can't Phoenix Cycle myself. I'm not a god, only gods Phoenix Cycle, that's sort of what makes them a god...well gods and Demon Princes, I didn't say this, and you didn't hear me say this, and I will deny it, but that's the difference between and archdemon and a demon prince. Demon Princes have PC'd at least once.

Quote:
“The Concordenax? That is a myth. I know of no one who has ever met this theoretical being.” “I am not so certain of that,” Nét told her. “This being would have to be the trickiest of all demon kind. He, or she, would be very easy to overlook.” -TAG

Oooh, that quote makes me wish I was the Concordenax...if it were anything close to accurate. But, trust me, the Concordenax is not at all tricky. Very boring actually, sort of just sits there. Although I don't know where "there" is at the moment....that's why everyone keeps saying no one has seen the Concordenax in a long time since we don't know where "The Big C" is sitting.

Offline Lodrik  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:17:26 PM(UTC)
Lodrik

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

lets just remember that some beings are places, they form avatars to interact with other beings but they are more. Gaia=Planet Earth ect.

Whats to say that the Concordenax is not the Abyss? That would make him a peeping tom and all that but who cares... (its not his fault if people start screwing ON TOP OF HIM! << back me up on this Tizzy!)

Just sitting around all day ^^
Offline Tizzy  
#46 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:44:36 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

That is a very interesting idea....

I mean, it's true for Tartarus...or sort of. We do refer to the AI as Tartarus, and she talks to Tom and others.

Sounds suspiciously like someone named 'Siri' according to Tom. Don't know who that is.
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#47 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:53:52 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

The Mesopotamian goddess Siris was the patron of beer who is conceived of as a demon. Not really evil, she just is. Not sure why she'd be like an AI prison warden, though. Maybe Tom thinks Tartarus sounds like her?

That's a really interesting theory, though. Be kind of creepy thinking he's watching everyone all the time, though. Like some Earth's have the mythical Satan, who creeps on kids all the time. Knows when they're sleeping, knows when they're awake. Knows if they've been bad or good, and all that jazz. Sounds like a real winner.

Don't think that's the case, though. I mean, if he knew everything, all the time, how could you ever eat him and take his power? That's just an unacceptable scenario.
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#48 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 4:40:57 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I'm sorry, who is getting eaten?

And I assume we are talking literally? Or as in that body of "Christ" diet that some types like? Or is this something sexual?

I'm up for one of the three, I'll leave it to you to guess which one.

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#49 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 5:19:49 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

The Cord in the Ax thingy-guy-demon daddy. If he was a physical manifestation of the Abyss, it's very unlikely he could be eaten, and his power absorbed. As a Cube, that scenario is unacceptable. Every being has the right to be eaten and absorbed by me!

Whistle
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#50 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 7:40:53 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Oh, yes, that would give you indigestion.

Also, since the Abyss is literally inorganic, you wouldn't get much. Just the bacterial demons in its guts. (I.e. all of us living here)
Offline Mikey  
#51 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 12:36:43 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Offline Tizzy  
#52 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 5:43:00 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Oh my me!

If you haven't warmed the cockles of my hearts, I don't know what can.

Such a tender and heartwarming tale!

This should be on the Hellmark Channel!

It's perfect for it!

A truly classic Christmas tale!

Thank you for such a lovely tail!
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#53 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 1:35:48 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

I wish Satan or Santa or whoever had brought ME a cerebus for Christmas when I was a young cube-ling!
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#54 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2019 5:15:16 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Sam is not that great with gifts.

So normally, you wouldn't be in much luck. However, a Cerebus Hound is something he has been known to give people, so maybe if you ever have any cubelings, you could write him a letter on their behalf.

Tizzy

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#55 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2019 8:44:45 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Naw, the Cube-lings already have Piranha Dogs. They chew everything. They're cute, but hard to keep in kibble, lumber, and hunting fodder.
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Korwin  
#56 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 10:06:52 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
That would explain Tizzy's ability to smell the newcommers.

Originally Posted by: Lodrik Go to Quoted Post
lets just remember that some beings are places, they form avatars to interact with other beings but they are more. Gaia=Planet Earth ect.

Whats to say that the Concordenax is not the Abyss? That would make him a peeping tom and all that but who cares... (its not his fault if people start screwing ON TOP OF HIM! << back me up on this Tizzy!)

Just sitting around all day ^^

Offline Tizzy  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:37:02 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Originally Posted by: Korwin Go to Quoted Post
That would explain Tizzy's ability to smell the newcommers.

Not to be modest, but I have to admit that it's not infallible. A nice hot tub of popcorn can really throw me off, bad.

Not most movie theater popcorn, that's generally motor oil, however many art house and smaller chains use real butter and it's very confusing.