The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Korwin  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 7:53:03 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)

So I was listening to the 3 audiobooks the last 2 weeks.
In heavenly host, Lilith mentioned her two lakeys which tend to die permanently often and that she imprinted new demons with an copy.

So do we know what imprints are, how close are they to the original?

Is Tom an imprint? Or an variant of an imprint.
If he is an imprint, I think he was imprinted at conception by his father.

Is Tizzy his father?
Or is Rupert his son his father?

Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:02:16 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Ah, the Rosencrantzes and Guildensterns...

Yeah, you ever see Travelers? That Netflix show where Will Truman [of Will and Grace] (and thousands of others) gets their mind overridden by people from the future?

Yeah, it's not quite that thorough. There are some glitches with it. I've known a number of them. I have to say, not really a fan of the process. I feel it's a bit unethical. Some poor sap gets demonized and then overwritten. Ugh.

However, if that were the case for Tom, he wouldn't remember much of his past, except as nightmares/dreams. He's sort of experiencing the reverse of that...more like "Tom" was imprinted on Orcus....or Tom's past life memory is stored on bio-floppy disks that are slow to load.

And there are a few other possibilities that I could mention after you overhear certain things in Book IV but...

Now, don't tell them, because I really like both Tom and Rupert, but both are bit ugly to be my children...no offense...but you have to admit they are missing some limbs--clearly off putting. Reggie on the other hand, is mildly attractive, he's only partially debilitated, missing a pair of legs, but fine on the arm front.

Offline Korwin  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:19:01 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Now, don't tell them, because I really like both Tom and Rupert, but both are bit ugly to be my children...no offense...but you have to admit they are missing some limbs--clearly off putting. Reggie on the other hand, is mildly attractive, he's only partially debilitated, missing a pair of legs, but fine on the arm front.
Well and a second dick, if I remember correctly.

Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:47:36 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Good point! They aren't very masculine.

I have to admit, I've really had trouble finding a suitable lover that I could love completely at one time. Generally, my best luck has been with Denubian chicks. But they can be a lot of work to satisfy, because two is never enough for them, since they can have as many lady parts as they want.

Of course, I have yet to figure out the difference between Denubian males and females, in fact I've been surprised on a couple occasions, things just suddenly "pop up"