The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#81 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:45:56 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Not so much. I mean, it is possible that some demon could reanimate/possess a corpse, there are "Undead" that are not "Unlife" that are spirits that reanimate corpses, but as rule, it's easier to possess a living creature.

Ravens and crows are very easy to possess. You can't imagine the fun we--ahem--some people--had "faking omens" from Odin! Boy that used to tick him off!

I miss Loki, so much.

As becomes very clear to the Storm Lords on their trip through the Abyssal Switch, the Abyss is not at all friendly to Unlife as it is completely neutral. It is the fastest way to cure a ghoul, it makes zombies very very sick, they literally puke up their guts. Assuming they still had any.

Offline InSaneITrust  
#82 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:41:26 PM(UTC)
InSaneITrust

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
OH...

Once all the volumes are written, I am planning to have T-A-G release a giant single volume Tome (you know the sort of giant book on a pedestal) and we are going to need blood for ink, and also if anyone wants to volunteer for the cover? We need lots of high quality leather.

Maybe when you are done "borrowing" the shell? I'm OK with hand me downs.

Tizzy

What kind of cover are we talking about?

A single big smooth piece of cover leather, or more of a necronomicon style stitch job, that ensures as many people as possible have the chance to become part of this fancy tome?

In the latter case ... i'm sure this body doesn't need ALL of its skin.
Offline Tizzy  
#83 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:49:41 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Very very nice of you!

We could do stitch jobs, I suppose. Probably have to, we are going to want to publish quite a few copies, so it's going to take a lot of "leather"
Offline Tisslils  
#84 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 5:13:39 AM(UTC)
Tisslils

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Not so much. I mean, it is possible that some demon could reanimate/possess a corpse, there are "Undead" that are not "Unlife" that are spirits that reanimate corpses, but as rule, it's easier to possess a living creature.

Ravens and crows are very easy to possess. You can't imagine the fun we--ahem--some people--had "faking omens" from Odin! Boy that used to tick him off!

I miss Loki, so much.

As becomes very clear to the Storm Lords on their trip through the Abyssal Switch, the Abyss is not at all friendly to Unlife as it is completely neutral. It is the fastest way to cure a ghoul, it makes zombies very very sick, they literally puke up their guts. Assuming they still had any.

If that's the case, why doesn't Orky boi go start an abyssal switch next time he sees a concentration of unlife armies. Then leave them stranded in the middle of the Abyss. Or better yet, in the middle of Lilith's court!
Offline Tizzy  
#85 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:27:32 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I really like that idea!

Beragamos is already starting to think that kidnapping people to the Abyss is a "thing" with demons.

It was problematic early on in his last two Unlife battles since both were Interdicted. The first one, he didn't get out of, the second one we got it lifted, but none of us thought to do that after it was lifted.

I'm thinking we need you to come on board as a military consultant!

Offline Bradyman  
#86 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:02:43 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Any updates on timelines for release? I realize that working to transcribe Tizzy's notes can't be easy, and he probably makes it harder on purpose.
Offline Tizzy  
#87 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:06:33 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I used to make it harder on purpose, but I have given up.

He is so insanely behind that even immortals are getting impatient.

By which, of course, I mean me.

He is hoping to get OOA and Book IV our this year yet. But that depends on a lot of external factors, day job and his father's health.

Offline Bradyman  
#88 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:13:45 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Thanks, as long as T-A-G doesn't quit on us entirely, I'm happy.
Offline Tizzy  
#89 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:33:43 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Well, I do sometimes worry I might accidentally rend him limb from limb in frustration at his slowness. I'm afraid he might type even slower without appendages...

But I am practicing patience.