The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
12 Pages«<34567>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#81 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:45:56 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Not so much. I mean, it is possible that some demon could reanimate/possess a corpse, there are "Undead" that are not "Unlife" that are spirits that reanimate corpses, but as rule, it's easier to possess a living creature.

Ravens and crows are very easy to possess. You can't imagine the fun we--ahem--some people--had "faking omens" from Odin! Boy that used to tick him off!

I miss Loki, so much.

As becomes very clear to the Storm Lords on their trip through the Abyssal Switch, the Abyss is not at all friendly to Unlife as it is completely neutral. It is the fastest way to cure a ghoul, it makes zombies very very sick, they literally puke up their guts. Assuming they still had any.

Offline InSaneITrust  
#82 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:41:26 PM(UTC)
InSaneITrust

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
OH...

Once all the volumes are written, I am planning to have T-A-G release a giant single volume Tome (you know the sort of giant book on a pedestal) and we are going to need blood for ink, and also if anyone wants to volunteer for the cover? We need lots of high quality leather.

Maybe when you are done "borrowing" the shell? I'm OK with hand me downs.

Tizzy

What kind of cover are we talking about?

A single big smooth piece of cover leather, or more of a necronomicon style stitch job, that ensures as many people as possible have the chance to become part of this fancy tome?

In the latter case ... i'm sure this body doesn't need ALL of its skin.
Offline Tizzy  
#83 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:49:41 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Very very nice of you!

We could do stitch jobs, I suppose. Probably have to, we are going to want to publish quite a few copies, so it's going to take a lot of "leather"
Offline Tisslils  
#84 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 5:13:39 AM(UTC)
Tisslils

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Not so much. I mean, it is possible that some demon could reanimate/possess a corpse, there are "Undead" that are not "Unlife" that are spirits that reanimate corpses, but as rule, it's easier to possess a living creature.

Ravens and crows are very easy to possess. You can't imagine the fun we--ahem--some people--had "faking omens" from Odin! Boy that used to tick him off!

I miss Loki, so much.

As becomes very clear to the Storm Lords on their trip through the Abyssal Switch, the Abyss is not at all friendly to Unlife as it is completely neutral. It is the fastest way to cure a ghoul, it makes zombies very very sick, they literally puke up their guts. Assuming they still had any.

If that's the case, why doesn't Orky boi go start an abyssal switch next time he sees a concentration of unlife armies. Then leave them stranded in the middle of the Abyss. Or better yet, in the middle of Lilith's court!
Offline Tizzy  
#85 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:27:32 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I really like that idea!

Beragamos is already starting to think that kidnapping people to the Abyss is a "thing" with demons.

It was problematic early on in his last two Unlife battles since both were Interdicted. The first one, he didn't get out of, the second one we got it lifted, but none of us thought to do that after it was lifted.

I'm thinking we need you to come on board as a military consultant!

Offline Bradyman  
#86 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:02:43 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Any updates on timelines for release? I realize that working to transcribe Tizzy's notes can't be easy, and he probably makes it harder on purpose.
Offline Tizzy  
#87 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:06:33 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I used to make it harder on purpose, but I have given up.

He is so insanely behind that even immortals are getting impatient.

By which, of course, I mean me.

He is hoping to get OOA and Book IV our this year yet. But that depends on a lot of external factors, day job and his father's health.

Offline Bradyman  
#88 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:13:45 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Thanks, as long as T-A-G doesn't quit on us entirely, I'm happy.
Offline Tizzy  
#89 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:33:43 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Well, I do sometimes worry I might accidentally rend him limb from limb in frustration at his slowness. I'm afraid he might type even slower without appendages...

But I am practicing patience.
Offline Mikey  
#90 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 11:48:26 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
How's 2020 looking for Astlan 4?
Offline The Author Guy  
#91 Posted : Saturday, December 7, 2019 2:40:20 AM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
It is very good for OOA. It would have been out by now, but the last 4 months I have been slammed by my day job. That should free up come January.

Book IV? I very much hope, but I also don't know.

However, if a certain Oompa Loompa is dumped down a bad egg shoot, then my misery and general malaise will be greatly reduced and get me moving again. But that probably won't happen until 2021.

That was what slowed me down/killed my momentum right after Book III for about 3 months of watching in horror, and then work started getting busy real fast.

Offline Mikey  
#92 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 10:34:03 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
So you're concentrating on writing about the...
Offline Lodrik  
#93 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:36:54 PM(UTC)
Lodrik

thats like the saddest mix between trash p0rn and comedy... I dont care if they ARE lesbians... ^^
Offline Tizzy  
#94 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:37:51 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Very attractive skin tone that master vampire has...

Actually much more realistic than most stuff produced on your planet.

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#95 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:35:29 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I have no use for mosquitoes, leeches, or vampires. They're all the same to me. Give me a yummy, fluffy werewolf or better yet a fluffy foxkin or catkin. Vamps can eat my pseudo pods.
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Tizzy  
#96 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 1:16:47 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Forgive me if we've discussed this before, but what is your culinary opinion on Jelly-fish?

Or are they not Kosher-4-Cubes?

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#97 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 2:54:27 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Kosher? Isn't that some pickle or something from the Earths?

Jellyfish are kind of tasteless, actually. To me, anyway. They're not actually a Jelly, but they have a jiggly texture that's kind of amusing to devour. And the sting gives them a little bite on the aftertaste. They're a little like mushrooms, in that they absorb the flavor of what they're prepared in. So, if you have a nice bit of blood, or Buttah, they're absorb that flavor nicely.

I've heard of some Fiendish Jellyfish on some plane or other that I've heard are actually pretty spicy, but I haven't had any of them myself. It'd be nice to try them, though.

Why, did you find some D'Jellyfish, or something? Eh?

Hmmm... Think
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
thanks 1 user thanked Dungeon Roomba for this useful post.
Konicomi on 12/24/2019(UTC)
Offline Tizzy  
#98 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 12:08:32 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Unfortunately not, well at least not "fish" as in creatures in the water. We don't have a lot of water, except in some very high mountain valleys. And not all of those are water, many are acid or alkalai or other liquids. The mercury pools are pretty cool.

I mean, maybe there are some in those, I don't swim so I haven't checked. I suppose if I got me some of those concrete galoshes people are always talking about, I could go for a stroll in some of them.

But there are Jelly-Chutes as we call them, they look a lot like a Jelly-Fish but float in the sky and drip a really nasty substance that can dissolve demon flesh pretty easily.

They aren't fun and I try to avoid them.

thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.
Offline Zeravar  
#99 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 3:23:04 AM(UTC)
Zeravar

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Are we gonna see these other demonic creatures (the spiders, Jellies, etc) in the books too or will they just be a part of the background that's never actually seen?
Offline Tizzy  
#100 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 3:41:24 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm, well, we've seen the D'Arachnids...in the WG portal, and they will probably be seen again, that place has been getting busier by the day...

I strongly advise against seeing the Jellys, but I suppose if you drop by we could go on a safari for one...but I'll want to fit you for a sky hook....

We may very well see some other unusual things in the books, not sure about the Jellies...

In particular Rupert should end up on a quest for <deleted> in the Abyss, and it's highly likely he will encounter fauna. But I think that's book 5, he's got some other things to do in Book 4.
thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.